April 21, 2015

Woman delivers twins after waiting for 14 years

                             Mrs. Roseline Akinsola
Mrs Roseline Akinsola, 50, on Monday delivered a set of twins after 14 years of childlessness.The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Akinsola, who works at the Ekiti State Christian Pilgrims Board, was full of praises to God for answering her prayers.

The mother of two girls, who weighed 4.2kg and 2.3kg, advised other couples in need of children not to lose hope.
Akinsola, who on her Facebook page, says she hails from Ilawe-Ekiti, in an interview with NAN, expressed gratitude to God for giving her the children after several years.
” I thank God for the new name he has given to me; before, I was being called “Iya Iyanu’’ without a child, but today, my name has changed to “Mummy Twins.’’
“Many of my colleagues, friends and neighbours mocked and sidelined me, but because I stood firm on the words of God, He answered my prayers.
NAN reports that the mother and the twins were in good health as at press time. (NAN)
Thats faith with a blend of Hope.....Nice one Mrs Akinsola

No comments:

Post a Comment