August 31, 2016

Chris Brown Arrested


While Rihanna and Drake continue to flaunt their newly public romance, Chris Brown is back in the headlines … but it’s not for cute reasons. The singer, 27, was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon Tuesday after an hours-long standoff with police.

Cops went to Brown’s home in Los Angeles early on Tuesday morning after a woman called 911 claiming the singer pulled a gun on her.

The caller was later identified as Baylee Curran, who alleged that Brown went berserk on her after she admired a diamond cross necklace. “One of his friends … started cussing me out, calling me names … that’s when Chris … pulled out his gun, pointed it at me, said, ‘Get the F out,‘” Curran told TMZ. “They tried getting me to sign a waiver afterwards, an NDA, I did not. I did not sign anything.”

Baylee Curran, won 2016 Miss California Regional. “Am I still dreaming !!!!!!!! Is this real life!! #MissCalifornia #DreamsComeTrue,” she eagerly wrote on her Instagram at the time. So what is this particular crown? According to the Miss California Regional State website, this pageant looks for “well rounded ladies next door who are dedicated to community service, academic achievements and having their voices heard in their communities.”

No comments:

Post a Comment