April 11, 2018

A heartbreaking conversation of a man's cheating wife


I came across this post this morning, as a man was heartbroken on finding out his wife was having an affair with another married man, he reached out for an advise from a marriage counselor here are some of his words;

Madam good morning , I am weeping inside of me, it's a big burden to me. I came across this on my wife's phone, I did the screen shots, transferred and deleted. She is not the worst person on earth, I just never expected this after 9 years. She do delete her messages with him after chatting, I coincidentally saw this. I have always suspected something fishy but anytime I ask her to give me her phone to make a call, she first deletes their chats. Your friends should advise me here please. With these,what chances do I have living with her ? Her chat with a Facebook married man. There is another one she was telling that she love him, but she came in and I had to drop her phone. I weep Mrs Raphael.

 . Its hilarious how both suspects abuse each others partners but then its a terrible and heartbreaking if one is to be a victim. read the thread after the cut....






No comments:

Post a Comment