June 4, 2015

I Was Shocked My 14-Year Old Daughter Knows About 'Blow-Job'- Mercy Aigbe

                                Mercy Aigbe shares stylish look                         
Mercy Aigbe-Gentry needs no much introduction, as the Edo state born delectable actress has in little time carved an niche for herself in the Nigerian entertainment industry.She is popular and has as well produced some movies, but there is one worry the proud mother of two is tackling right now; how to educate her teenager daughter about sex.

The 'Osas' movie star in a recent interview revealed the shock and fear on her face when her daughter returned from school one day to tell her about 'blow-job'.
                            news
"There was a day she came back from school and was like ‘Mummy somebody got expelled in my class for giving someone blowjob’ and I just exclaimed ‘Blow what? You know what that is?’ She just laughed and said ‘Mummy, you don’t expect me not to know that.’ You know, that opened another room to educate her. As often as possible I have to talk to her about boys. Teens need sex education. She is growing up so fast, so I need to tell her all she needs and wants to know so she doesn’t get it all mixed up."
She also talked on the real reasons her former marriage which produced the 14-year old pretty girl, crashed.
"Actually I’ll prefer not to talk about it but looking back, I thank God for where I am today. I would say it’s not that there was something both of us didn’t do right. The only issue we had was his mother, she just didn’t want me to marry her son because I’m not from the Igbo tribe. That was just it. We actually tried to convince her and all that but when it wasn’t working, I just felt I had to leave," she stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment