February 6, 2016

Rihanna's forgiving father says there's 'always a place in his heart for Chris Brown

Supportive: Chris Brown will always have a place in the heart of the Bajan beauty's father, Ronald Fenty (pictured here in December 2014) he says  Supportive: Chris Brown will always have a place in the heart of the Bajan beauty's father, Ronald Fenty (pictured here in December 2014) he says .

It seems Chris Brown will always have a place in the heart of the Bajan beauty's father, Ronald Fenty, who has told The Daily Mirror that he would 'support' a romantic reunion between the former flames. 
'Chris will always have a place in our family and my heart,' he told the publication.
'He respects me, calls me "pops" and I like him - despite what happened. He's very talented and always humble. I'd support them being together.'

The 54-year-old's confession comes after the lyrics on Rihanna's track Love on the Brain, from her upcoming album ANTI, raised eyebrows and caused many to speculate if she was talking about her Loyal crooner ex. 
'It beats me black and blue but it f***s me so good / And I can't get enough,' one of the verses reads
Happier times: He has told The Daily Mirror that he would 'support' a romantic reunion between the former flames [Pictured: Chris and Rihanna at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards in 2013).
 Speaking candidly, Ronald revealed that a gang offered to avenge Rihanna by attacking Chris shortly after the domestic abuse occurred, which he was tempted to oblige to before having a sudden change of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment