March 8, 2015

Kenyan University Student Claims She’s Deliberately Infected 324 Men With HIV

A 19-year-old student at Kabarak University in Nakuru, Kenya posted a story on a Facebook page called Kenyan Scandals explaining how she’s spent the last year having sex with up to four different men a day in an effort to spread her HIV infection out of spite.

The girl claims her target is 2,000 men… and says she’s already infected 324 men at the time of her post. Despite trying to remain anonymous, the Kenyan Daily Post published her Facebook profile as the picture for their article.

Her Facebook post explains how she became so fixated on achieving this inexplicable goal, and at first it attracts sympathy with the typical ‘naïve slightly intoxicated girl taken advantage of’ situation, before taking a nasty turn.

“Sep 22nd 2013 is a day I’ll never forget, we went clubbing in town and got drunk with some senior students then went back hostels for party round 2,” she wrote. Apparently the rest of the night was a blur and she woke up in the morning next to a guy called Javan, who admitted they’d had sex.

She asked if he’d worn a condom and although he said yes, she discovered that he’d obviously lied when she took a bath a little later.

“I wanted to commit suicide, I feared getting pregnant and HIV,” she wrote. Horrified, she went to the doctor who confirmed that she did indeed have HIV.

“I was so depressed and took alcohol to die, I even bought poison, the pain was just unbearable how was I gone face the world, I let my parents down, I gave up on the world and just wanted to end my life,” she confessed.

“My future had been ruined, someone had to pay. I accepted my fate and promised to make all men I come across suffer, I know I’m attractive and men both married and unmarried chase me left right and centre. I buried the good girl in me and became the bad girl, my goal was to infect as many as possible.”

And if the claims she’s making are true, then she’s certainly kept her promise so far. Of the 324 men she claims to have infected, apparently 156 of them are fellow university students.

“Not a day passes without me having sex, mostly 4 people per day. Nothing will stop me from accomplishing my mission by continuing to sleep around, you never know but maybe you have slept with me or your husband, boyfriend, brother, father, or any has slept with me. Your day is coming, you men destroyed my life and I will make you and your people pay for it.”

Although it hasn’t yet been confirmed how authentic this confession is, someone anonymously told the Kenyan Daily Post that he knows her and is horrified to realize he’s had sex with her several times this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment