April 6, 2015

Vote for Ambode or Perish Inside the Lagoon, Oba Akiolu Tells Igbos

050415F-Rilwan-Akiolu.jpg - 050415F-Rilwan-Akiolu.jpg

Igbos living in Lagos were told on Sunday to vote for the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr. Akinwumi Ambode, or else they will die in the lagoon.
“I’m not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi (Agbaje) is
my blood relation and I told him that he cannot be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not begging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere, don’t do it here.
A visibly angry Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, in an unconcealed threat, stated that he was not ready to beg the Igbos, but if they repeated what they did on March 28 when they voted for the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), President Goodluck Jonathan, then they should be ready for the consequences.


No comments:

Post a Comment